LATEST NEWSThe 9 Best 3D Printed Christmas Decorations
In the week before Christmas, here at TRIG, we … READ MOREHow 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing is Influencing the Development of Sports Goods
All serious sports men and women like to think … READ MORE
Product Development Leeds
The key purpose of product development or new product development (NPD) is to take a design and make it a reality. The product development process at Trig Creative is split into four phases:
This four phase process allows Trig Creative to successfully take a product concept through design, development and analysis before moving into production.
Product development is a complex process as making a fit for purpose product which genuinely provides a solution to a problem can be challenging.
The Trig Creative Process
- Observe – during the observation phase the Trig Creative team will establish the feasibility of the product after getting hands on to establish your requirements.
- Explore – during the exploration stage of the project the team will begin to generate a concept, evaluating its sustainability before refining, getting it ready for the development phase.
- Develop – using the latest in 3D CAD and 3D printing technology your new product designs are made into ready to manufacture prototypes.
- Implement – the final stage in the Trig Creative process takes the newly generated product and using some trusted partners takes it through the manufacturing process which includes quality control and batch production.
Why Choose Trig Creative
Experience and Industry Contacts
With over 25 years industry experience, working with both in house NPD teams and as external contractors the Trig team are well positioned to fulfil your requirements.
The team don’t proclaim to be experts in all fields, but thanks to their on hands approach they will get first-hand experience of your issue before designing and developing a solution, ensuring that any product created is fit for purpose. The Trig team also work with trusted partners to ensure they have the skills required for any specialist work such as electronics design or patent advice.
Trig Creative also offer guarantees on deadlines, price and quality:
- Deadlines – If agreed deadlines are missed the cost of that stage will be refunded
- Price – a fixed stage by stage cost will be stuck to
- Quality – all design data will be production ready
The experience that Trig Creative have working with companies of all sizes makes the progression from analysis to development seamless. If you are looking for a team of experts to work with your in house NPD team or if you want to fully outsource your produce design and development give us a call on 0113 2580110 (Leeds), 0191 4998448 (Newcastle) or fill out our contact form.